Register your business with Mentoring for Growth
Register your business with Mentoring for Growth (M4G) to engage with experienced business mentors.
M4G offers insights, options and suggestions relating to business challenges and opportunities that you may be facing in your business.
Businesses participating in M4G must:
- have an ABN and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland operations
- have a business plan in place
- have commenced business operations
- have a specific business opportunity or challenge to discuss.
Mentor chats are available for early stage businesses requiring one-on-one assistance to address a particular business challenge or opportunity. You can access Mentor chats via Skype, face-to-face or at Queensland Government Small Business events across Queensland. Mentor chats generally run for approximately 45 minutes.
Email the M4G team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the program.