Supply to Queensland Government
Find out how your business can supply goods and services to Queensland Government buyers.
Support for Queensland Government suppliers
- Learn about new procurement targets and reduced payment terms for Queensland suppliers.
- Find current and future tendering opportunities.
- Read about Buy Queensland and register for our supplier updates.
- Find support services to help your business supply to us.
- Register with our On-time Payment Policy so your business is paid within 20 calendar days.
- Learn about improving how you plan, write and submit tenders.
Supply to the 2032 Brisbane Olympic and Paralympic Games
Register for updates about how your business can supply to the Games.
Supplying PPE and other goods and services for COVID-19
Find out how your business can supply goods and services to help support Queenslanders during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Supplying disaster relief and recovery services
Find out how to tender to supply disaster relief and recovery services.
About supplying to Queensland Government
Learn how to supply goods and services to Queensland Government.
Find Queensland Government tenders
Find current and future Queensland Government tendering opportunities, including via QTenders, eTender and forward procurement schedules.
Supplying for buying categories
Learn about the buying categories the Queensland Government uses for tendering and supply opportunities.
Supplier guide to government procurement
Get advice, videos and resources to help you respond to economic, environment or social commitments of the Queensland Procurement Policy.
Ethical supplier requirements
Read information about the Ethical Supplier Mandate and Threshold, including how these affect you and how to demonstrate your commitments in your tender.
Queensland Government Supplier Code of Conduct
Find out about our expectations of businesses that want to sell goods or services to the Queensland Government and what constitutes a responsible supplier.
Make a procurement complaint
Find steps on how to make a complaint about any Queensland Government procurement process
Resources for suppliers
Find a list of support services to help your business supply to Queensland Government.
- Last reviewed: 20 May 2020
- Last updated: 1 Jul 2022
I want to...
- Payroll tax and grouping - Maroochydore 06/02/2023
- Payroll tax and contractor payments - Maroochydore 06/02/2023
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Find the licences and permits you need to start a residential construction or food and beverage business in Queensland.