COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Supply to Queensland Government
Find out how your business can supply goods and services to Queensland Government buyers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for Queensland Government suppliers
- Learn about new procurement targets and reduced payment terms for Queensland suppliers.
- Find current and future tendering opportunities.
- Read about Buy Queensland and register for our supplier updates.
- Find support services to help your business supply to us.
- Register with our On-time Payment Policy so your business is paid within 20 calendar days.
- Use our COVID-19 business assistance finder to find other support for your business.
- Learn about improving how you plan, write and submit tenders.
Supplying PPE and other goods and services for COVID-19
Find out how your business can supply goods and services to help support Queenslanders during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
About supplying to Queensland Government
Learn how to supply goods and services to Queensland Government.
Find Queensland Government tenders
Find current and future Queensland Government tendering opportunities, including via QTenders, eTender and forward procurement schedules.
Supplying for buying categories
Learn about the buying categories the Queensland Government uses for tendering and supply opportunities.
Supplier guide to government procurement
Get advice, videos and resources to help you respond to economic, environment or social commitments of the Queensland Procurement Policy.
Ethical supplier requirements
Read information about the Ethical Supplier Mandate and Threshold, including how these affect you and how to demonstrate your commitments in your tender.
Queensland Government Supplier Code of Conduct
Find out about our expectations of businesses that want to sell goods or services to the Queensland Government and what constitutes a responsible supplier.
Make a procurement complaint
Find steps on how to make a complaint about any Queensland Government procurement process
- Last reviewed: 20 May 2020
- Last updated: 15 Sep 2020
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.