Supply to Queensland Government
Find out how your business can supply goods and services to Queensland Government buyers.
Support for Queensland Government suppliers
- Find current and future tendering opportunities.
- Read about Buy Queensland and register for our supplier updates.
- Find support services to help your business supply to us.
- Register with our On-time Payment Policy so your business is paid within 20 calendar days.
- Learn about improving how you plan, write and submit tenders.
Register for updates about how your business can supply to the Games.
Learn how to supply goods and services to Queensland Government.
Find current and future Queensland Government tendering opportunities, including via QTenders, eTender and forward procurement schedules.
Learn about the buying categories the Queensland Government uses for tendering and supply opportunities.
Get advice and resources to help you respond to economic, environment or social commitments of the Queensland Procurement Policy.
Read information about the Ethical Supplier Mandate and Threshold, including how these affect you and how to demonstrate your commitments in your tender.
Find out about our expectations of businesses that want to sell goods or services to the Queensland Government and what constitutes a responsible supplier.
Find steps on how to make a complaint about any Queensland Government procurement process.
Find a list of support services and resources to help your business supply to Queensland Government.
Find out about upcoming events and roadshows for our buyers and suppliers.