About supplying to Queensland Government
The Queensland Government spends billions of dollars each year on goods and services, including construction.
To supply to us, you may need to meet certain criteria.
Depending on your industry, you may also need certain qualifications, permits and insurance. Certain tenders require a minimum level of experience.
Government contracts are usually advertised through a tendering process—where the specifics of the goods or services are advertised and businesses are invited to submit applications.
Special requirements for supplying
Some categories have special requirements or methods for supplying to us.
- building, construction and maintenance—may require prequalification
- social services—has a forward procurement schedule
- transport infrastructure—may require prequalification
- information and communications technology—may require accreditation to supply.
- Last reviewed: 12 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 12 Jul 2019