Supply social services to Queensland Government
The Queensland Government offers opportunities for businesses to supply social services to government. To supply social services to Queensland Government, you need to respond to (and win) tenders.
Finding supply opportunities
Social services tender opportunities are published on QTenders. You need to register your business with QTenders before applying for opportunities.
Social services agreements and contracts
Queensland Government social services are contracted predominantly under service agreements.
The service agreement is used for the majority of service delivery funding and is made up of 3 parts:
- service agreement – standard terms (whole of government) (PDF, 552KB)
- funding and service details, which
- align with the whole of government service agreement – standard terms
- specify provisions for the funding, and contract information
- include 1 or more funding schedules
- funding schedules, which
- form part of the funding and service details
- prescribe the funding and services to be delivered and reporting requirements.
Contracts for sponsorships are offered where the funding or in-kind support is only for hosting, or procuring the hosting of, an initiative.
Find out more about sponsorship opportunities.
- Last reviewed: 24 May 2023
- Last updated: 31 May 2023