Community Transport Program – resources for service providers
The Community Transport Program provides door-to-door transport support to assist people who have trouble accessing transport options to get around in their local community.
This program provides a niche transport services role that:
- focuses on the most vulnerable in our community to gain or regain independence and to create more equitable community participation
- provides services in locations where other transport options are in short supply
- creates community networking opportunities and connections with other social and community services.
View the list of funded service providers across Queensland.
Community Transport Program resources
Program guideline: service and reporting specification
The program guideline gives information about:
- the program's intent
- service specifications
- reporting requirements.
Service User Report and Service Delivery Report
Service providers must provide a quarterly service user and service delivery report by the following dates:
- 28 October 2021 for reporting period 1 July to 30 September 2021
- 28 January 2022 for reporting period 1 October to 31 December 2021
- 28 April 2022 for reporting period 1 January to 31 March 2022
- 28 July 2022 for reporting period 1 April to 30 June 2022.
Use the template for reporting service user and service delivery (XLSX, 200KB) to complete your reporting requirements.
Email DCDSS_Contracts@communities.qld.gov.au for more information about the program.
- Learn more about the Human Services Quality Framework used for assessing and promoting improvement in the quality of human services.
- Read information for Community Transport Program customers.
- Last reviewed: 5 Aug 2021
- Last updated: 5 Aug 2021