Supply to the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games
There will be an estimated $180 billion in Queensland Government procurement opportunities leading up to 2032.
The Buy Queensland 2023 approach ensures the economic benefits of hosting the Games are maximised and shared among Queenslanders. It will:
- support local businesses and regional economies
- support genuine, quality, secure and ongoing local jobs
- boost the Queensland economy
- leave a lasting positive legacy for current and future generations of Queenslanders.
It is also about making it easier for suppliers to do business with the Queensland Government—ensuring that Queenslanders benefit from the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Games will create a 20-year pipeline of opportunities for Queensland businesses to:
- take part in exciting projects
- create valuable new partnerships and supply chains
- develop their business capability.
Register for the Buy Queensland supplier newsletter to receive updates about how your business can be involved in the Games.
- Last reviewed: 30 May 2023
- Last updated: 10 Oct 2023