Queensland Government Supplier Code of Conduct
The Queensland Government wants to do business with ethically, environmentally and socially responsible suppliers.
The Queensland Government Supplier Code of Conduct (the Code) outlines:
- our expectations of businesses that want to sell their goods or services to us
- what constitutes a responsible supplier.
The Code enhances our commitment to help Queenslanders prosper and support genuine local businesses by outlining clear standards and expectations.
This guide outlines what is included in the Code, how to comply with it and how government buyers will apply it when assessing your tender application.
- Last reviewed: 5 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 24 Jun 2020
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 06/06/2023
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 07/06/2023
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Website: qld.gov.au/buyqueensland