Gas safety and compliance information for gas device (type B) approval
This information will help you understand the technical content and format of information required for assessment and approval of industrial and commercial appliances (type B gas device) in Queensland.
Examples of 'industrial and commercial appliance' designs where the information would apply include:
- water heaters, immersion tube fluid heaters and steam boilers
- specialist ovens, kilns, furnaces and cremators
- stationary reciprocating and turbine engines
- space and product heaters ignition or pre-heat systems for a device where fuel gas is not the main fuel
- theatrical/special effects and fire training equipment.
- Last reviewed: 15 Sep 2020
- Last updated: 15 Sep 2020