Complex gas installations
Approved installers carrying out gas work are required to issue a gas system compliance certificate for all or part of any gas system. At complex installations, this gas work can become more difficult to track, particularly when there is more than one installer or when installations are completed in stages over the life of a project.
The Guideline for managing gas work at complex installations (PDF, 174KB) provides information for installers, including their obligations, how to manage gas works, recordkeeping and gas compliance documentation.
- Last reviewed: 12 Feb 2018
- Last updated: 12 Feb 2018
I want to...
- Phone 000 for emergencies
- Notify prescribed incidents
- Contact the Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate