COVID-19 advice for residential service providers
We understand that, as COVID-19 public health directions continue to change rapidly, it may not always be clear to service providers how to apply the arrangements in your service.
To understand the current restrictions:
- check the COVID-19 requirements
- contact the Supported Accommodation Providers Association for further advice.
If you've taken appropriate steps to understand and apply the current public health directions to ensure the health and safety of residents, staff and visitors, we will not penalise you if complying with a health direction is inconsistent with any legal or regulatory obligation.
- Check Queensland Health's coronavirus (COVID-19) information frequently for:
- accurate information about the COVID-19 virus in Queensland
- what you can do to prevent transmission and minimise service impacts.
- Check the Australian Government's website for the latest COVID-19 news, updates and advice from Australian Government agencies.
- Read advice on identifying and managing work health and safety risks related to COVID-19.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work health and safety hotline 1300 005 018—advice for employers.
- Read information for consumers and businesses affected by COVID-19.
- Last reviewed: 3 May 2023
- Last updated: 3 May 2023