Conducting clinical trials in Queensland
Queensland is a one-stop-shop for clinical research and development programs.
Queensland is an attractive location for clinical trials because of its:
- world-class researchers and clinicians
- leading healthcare and research infrastructure
- stable socio-political environment
- robust intellectual property frameworks
- simple and efficient regulatory framework for clinical research.
Queensland has a highly networked framework of hospitals, research institutions, companies and universities throughout the state. This forms a powerful collaborative platform for clinical research from Phase I through to Phase IV.
If you are considering conducting pre-clinical and clinical trials, our expertise and strength in this area can help accelerate the delivery of your product for testing.
The Queensland Clinical Trials Portal provides information on conducting clinical trials in Queensland including a comprehensive directory of clinical trials sites and their capabilities and a directory of service providers.
Complete our contact form for queries about clinical trials and clinical trial capabilities in Queensland.
- Learn more about science and research in Queensland.
- Discover collaboration opportunities.
- Find Queensland investment-ready opportunities.
- Last reviewed: 19 Jul 2022
- Last updated: 20 Jul 2022