Queensland has a vibrant and growing scientific community with a number of demonstrated commercial successes, including the GARDASIL® vaccine.
Read about investment-ready breakthrough technologies in Queensland. To learn more about science investment opportunities in Queensland, contact any of the Queensland research institute commercialisation offices directly.
- Anti-GAL9 immune-oncology axis for cancer therapy
- Functional foods for chronic human diseases
- Novel hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) therapeutics
- Olfactory cells for spinal cord repair
- Peptide for faster healing of wounds
- Reducing brain damage post-stroke
- Subtropical grass pollen allergy diagnostic and immunotherapy
- Tackling antibiotic resistant microbial infections
- Type-1 regulatory T (TR1) cell therapeutic
- Unmasking cancer cells to the immune system
- New vaccine for prevention of Chikungunya
- PlasProtecT® whole parasite malaria vaccine
- Vaccine delivery platform
Contact our Science and Technology Division by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about science investment opportunities in Queensland.