Research partnerships and networking opportunities
Queensland research is strengthened by collaborations with Australian and international research institutions, universities, government agencies and industry groups. Through partnerships and networking opportunities, Queensland researchers are achieving research results that benefit people all over the world.
The Queensland Government has research partners in many countries, including the United Kingdom, India, China, the United States, Canada, Israel and New Zealand. International science partnerships offer a variety of opportunities for Queensland researchers.
Queensland also partners nationally with universities, colleges, research and development corporations, research institutes, and the Australian Government. Queensland has developed world-class infrastructure and science precincts in a number of key research areas to enable scientists to work together to deliver improved research outcomes.
The Queensland Government offers networking programs to support scientific research and industry-based collaboration.
Key networking programs include:
- Life Sciences Queensland (LSQ) is an industry-led organisation, working closely with government, to provide leadership, promotion and growth opportunities for life sciences firms and organisations in Queensland. Each year, LSQ hosts the Globally Engaging Networking Event, bringing together key international and national life sciences leaders.
University research experts
Queensland has expertise in areas such as translational research, health, industrial biotechnology, tropical health, and food and agriculture.
Use the links below to search for a university expert in your area of interest. Gain insight into their research and explore potential opportunities for collaborations.
- The University of Queensland
- Queensland University of Technology
- James Cook University
- Griffith University
- University of Southern Queensland
- Central Queensland University
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Bond University
- Australian Catholic University.
- Contact science industry associations to connect with other businesses involved in scientific research.
- Last reviewed: 22 Jul 2022
- Last updated: 1 Jul 2016