The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Collaboration with Queensland researchers provides organisations and research institutes with access to world-class knowledge and modern research infrastructure to develop new initiatives and technologies that provide global solutions.
As a potential collaborator or investor, you can contact any of the commercialisation offices established at Queensland's main research institutions and universities.
Facilities and services
- The Australian Centre for Cancer Glycomics (A2CG)
- Compounds Australia—access to Australia's unique chemistry
- Diagnostic and prognostic for prostate cancer
- Diagnostic platform for Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) infection-related cancers and associated autoimmune diseases
- Liquid biopsy screenings for esophageal adenocarcinoma
- Rapid pin prick test for lung pathogens
- Functional foods for chronic human diseases
- Novel hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) therapeutics
- Olfactory cells for spinal cord repair
- Reducing brain damage post-stroke
- Subtropical grass pollen allergy diagnostic and immunotherapy
- Tackling antibiotic resistant microbial infections
Contact our Science and Technology Division by email: email@example.com for more information about science collaboration opportunities in Queensland.