Collaboration with Queensland researchers provides organisations and research institutes with access to world-class knowledge and modern research infrastructure to develop new initiatives and technologies that provide global solutions.
As a potential collaborator or investor, you can contact any of the commercialisation offices established at Queensland's main research institutions and universities.
Facilities and services
- The Australian Centre for Cancer Glycomics (A2CG)
- Compounds Australia—access to Australia's unique chemistry
- Diagnostic and prognostic for prostate cancer
- Diagnostic platform for Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) infection-related cancers and associated autoimmune diseases
- Liquid biopsy screenings for esophageal adenocarcinoma
- Rapid pin prick test for lung pathogens
- Functional foods for chronic human diseases
- Novel hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) therapeutics
- Olfactory cells for spinal cord repair
- Reducing brain damage post-stroke
- Subtropical grass pollen allergy diagnostic and immunotherapy
- Tackling antibiotic resistant microbial infections
Contact our Science Division for more information about science collaboration opportunities in Queensland.