Amending a licence or permit for exhibiting animals
An amendment to the licence is required when you:
- add a new species or group of species
- apply for a special exhibition approval to exhibit a category C2 animal off the regular enclosure site
- amend an existing approved management plan to include additional species with similar risks
- construct a new enclosure.
Amendments may relate to:
- a proposed change to any relevant risks and relevant adverse effects associated with exhibiting and dealing with an animal
- the way you propose to prevent or minimise these relevant risks and relevant adverse effects
- proposed changes or amendments to each regular enclosure or an authorised enclosure for an individual animal of a category B or C species
- adding a type of enclosure for an approved category A species
- adding a category A, B or C species to an already approved licence holding similar species that have the same or similar risks and are managed in the same way
- amending a licence to change the arrangements to manage the reproduction of an animal
- amending an enclosure for an existing approved category of animal
- amending an authority to increase approved numbers that doesn't require a significant change to a management plan.