Apply for a licence, permit or accreditation to exhibit animals
On Monday 18 September 2023, we started transitioning to new online application forms to replace the existing PDF forms. You must now use the online forms for all applications.
- Application for exhibition licence – apply for a new licence, renew or amend an existing licence, or restore a licence.
- Application to transfer exhibition licence – transfer of a licence from an existing authority to another individual or business.
Special exhibition approval
Apply online to amend an existing exhibition licence to include a special exhibition approval.
Interstate exhibitors permit
Apply online for a new permit or existing permit.
Accreditation for private assessment
Apply online for new, amendment or renewal applications.
Management plans and supporting information
You still need to complete and submit a management plan with your application. These can be uploaded as attachments when you use the new online forms.
If the file size for your attachments exceeds the form limits:
- complete and submit the online form
- email any supporting information that could not be attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include the unique reference number from the online form.
New online process
We've designed new online forms to streamline the application process and make it easier for you to successfully submit your application.
Your application will be submitted directly to the department on completion of the form with supporting information attached.
We've combined the old PDF forms into 5 online forms:
- Application for exhibition licence – for completion of new, amendment, renewal or restoration applications
- Application for special exhibition approval (category C2) – amend an existing exhibition licence to include a special exhibition approval
- Application to transfer exhibition licence – for the transfer of a licence from an existing exhibition licence to another person
- Application for interstate exhibitors permit – for completion of new or amendment applications
- Application for accreditation – for completion of new, amendment or renewal applications.
Easier to collect required information
Online forms have been designed to:
- attach management plans
- attach supporting documentation
- add authorisation signatures without the need to electronically save a signature beforehand
- save the online application for to complete later.
Your applications will be submitted directly to the department on completion of the form with supporting information attached.
Reducing incomplete and incorrect applications
The transition to online forms will reduce:
- issues arising from incomplete application forms that delay application assessment
- requirements to download, physically print, sign and scan PDF versions of application forms
- use of outdated forms that are not approved forms under the Act.
If you are having difficulty submitting an online form:
- phone 13 25 23
- email email@example.com.
- Last reviewed: 4 Oct 2023
- Last updated: 4 Oct 2023