Participating in the fisheries industry
Use the links below to find information on fisheries development applications:
- approvals required for activities that could disturb fish habitats
- resource allocation authorities that you require before submitting a development application
- accepted development requirements for fisheries development
- guidelines for preparing development applications that address State Development Assessment Provisions.
For information specifically on the assessment of development proposals that may impact fisheries resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the interactive mapping tools to help you determine what interests may be triggered by your proposal.
- Learn about the State Development and Assessment Provisions (SDAP), which sets out matters of interest to the state under the Planning Act, how your development application will be assessed under the State Assessment and Referral Agency and assessment criteria and codes, guidelines, policies and legislation for the assessment of your development.
- Read more about the development assessment process.
- Find a list of requirements that may be relevant to your development.
- Last reviewed: 21 Sep 2021
- Last updated: 23 Sep 2021
I want to...
Complete our quick questionnaire to help us provide referrals tailored to your needs.
General enquiries 13 25 23