Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Support and assistance
Small business assistance – a suite of resources, services, tools and support to help you to start, run and grow your business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland: phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland: phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Subscribe to the Support for business and workers e-newsletter for fortnightly updates on the latest COVID-19 assistance from the Queensland and Australian governments.
- Last reviewed: 23 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 4 Nov 2020
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.