Support and assistance
Small business assistance – a suite of resources, services, tools and support to help you to start, run and grow your business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to find out about available support for businesses.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland – phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland – phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Subscribe to the Small business connect e-newsletter for fortnightly updates on the latest COVID-19 assistance from the Queensland and Australian governments.
- Last reviewed: 5 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 5 Jul 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax and grouping provisions 28/10/2021
- Get Ready Small Business webinar: Marketing health check 28/10/2021
Have your say on the Bill establishing a permanent Small Business Commissioner in Queensland. Submissions close 5pm, 28 October.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Your step-by-step guide to employing apprentices and trainees.