Support and assistance
Small business assistance – a suite of resources, services, tools and support to help you to start, run and grow your business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland: phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland: phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Subscribe to the Support for business and workers e-newsletter for fortnightly updates on the latest COVID-19 assistance from the Queensland and Australian governments.
- Last reviewed: 23 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 4 Nov 2020
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Attend or host an activity or event and help celebrate Queensland small businesses.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.