Support and assistance
Small business assistance – a suite of resources, services, tools and support to help you to start, run and grow your business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to find out about available support for businesses.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland – phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland – phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Subscribe to the Small business connect newsletter for fortnightly updates on the latest COVID-19 assistance from the Queensland and Australian governments.
- Last reviewed: 26 May 2022
- Last updated: 26 May 2022
I want to...
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Sign up now for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.
Find the licences and permits you need to start a residential construction or food and beverage business in Queensland.