One-stop service for development and investment in agriculture
The one-stop service supports you to realise sustainable agricultural development and investment projects in Queensland.
How we can help
We help you to find relevant information that you need to progress your development or investment in agriculture.
This may be for a new business or to expand or diversify an existing one.
Our regional staff can help you:
- navigate government information and processes
- find referrals to information and services such as funding, business growth, trade and export
- assist you with practical support
- find mapping tools for your property or area of interest
- determine resource opportunities
- understand potential requirements for your proposed development activities.
Facilitating your project
If you have a development or investment proposal, we will:
- Allocate an experienced Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) case manager to work with you.
- Discuss project opportunities, constraints and processes, in confidence.
- Help you consider the feasibility of taking your project forward.
- If progressing, provide further advice (e.g. technical, approval processes, and available support).
- Provide regionally-based DAF staff to support you through the various stages of the project.
This may include introducing and referring you to other agencies, services and industry stakeholders.
We may re-engage with you at several stages for project review and progression.
Contact our Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23 or email email@example.com to:
- enquire about a specific industry opportunity in Queensland
- request contact from our agribusiness project facilitation staff.
- Last reviewed: 21 Sep 2022
- Last updated: 21 Sep 2022