Ex-Tropical Cyclone Kirrily: assistance for primary producers

Report damage to your farm

Report any damages or losses to your farm through the disaster impact survey.

These reports help determine if you will need extra support during recovery.

You need to include date-stamped photos, which most mobile phone cameras do automatically.

Access financial assistance

Primary producers in eligible local government areas may be able to access:

If you have suffered significant damage or flooding from Ex-Tropical Cyclone Kirrily but you aren't in a disaster activated area, you can apply for the individual disaster stricken property (IDSP) declaration.

Affected smaller scale producers and agriculture supply chain businesses can access small business support.

Recover after cyclone and flood

Assess your crops, pasture, machinery and animals after cyclone and flooding.

Minimise biosecurity risks

Meet your general biosecurity obligation to prevent spread of pests and diseases after flooding.

Find mental health and support