Advice and support
Small business assistance including resources, services, tools and support to help you start, run and grow your business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to find out what support you may be eligible for.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses:
- Last reviewed: 29 Oct 2020
- Last updated: 29 Oct 2020
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Attend or host an activity or event and help celebrate Queensland small businesses.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.