Advice and support
Queensland small business assistance including resources, services, tools and support to help you start, run and grow your business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to find out what support you may be eligible for.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland: phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland: phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Last reviewed: 29 May 2020
- Last updated: 16 Apr 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Complete our 2-minute survey and tell us what information you need to help your business during COVID-19.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.