Advice and support
Small business assistance including resources, services, tools and support to help you start, run and grow your business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to find out what support you may be eligible for.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses:
- Access free financial counselling services for tourism businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Last reviewed: 4 Jan 2022
- Last updated: 19 Jan 2022
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 26/05/2022
- Scenic Rim Small Business Hub - Beaudesert (QSBM 2022) 26/05/2022
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Sign up now for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.
Find the licences and permits you need to start a residential construction or food and beverage business in Queensland.