Vehicle searches for legal, insurance, banking and finance firms
You can log in or apply to complete vehicle searches online using Queensland Government databases if you belong to a legal, insurance, banking, finance firm or local government.
Approved firms can log in to CITEC Confirm to complete vehicle searches for:
- insurance claim processing
- debt recovery
- asset discovery
- due diligence processes
- fine enforcement.
Types of vehicles searches
If you are granted access, you can search the:
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) - for a live search of encumbrances (outstanding finance) against motor vehicles, boats, outboard motors and many other items of collateral (consumer or commercial)
- Queensland motor vehicle register - for up-to-date information on vehicle registration details in Queensland
- Queensland traffic incident reports - for detailed traffic incident reports sourced directly from the Queensland Police Service.
Apply to CITEC Confirm
For details on how to apply, contact:
Phone: 1800 773 773
- Last reviewed: 2 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 9 Sep 2020