Corporate and individual searches
Legal, banking and finance organisations can search records from a number of Australian government authorities through CITEC Confirm.
You can use these searches to help with:
- asset discovery
- debt collection
- legal proceedings
- customer portfolio management
- due diligence
- mortgage processing.
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) searches - for detailed company and national business name information live from the ASIC database
- National Bankruptcy Register searches - for detailed personal bankruptcy information in real time from the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) database
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) search - to search for and register security interests in personal property including vehicles, goods and assets, crops, financial and intangible property.
Login or register
You must login or register with CITEC Confirm to begin your search.
- Learn more about other CITEC Confirm online services.
- Last reviewed: 13 May 2016
- Last updated: 13 May 2016