Land searches for conveyancing
Legal and financial firms can conduct several land searches online for conveyancing purposes through CITEC Confirm.
- Property certificates from councils and local authorities
- Contaminated land searches and land tax certificates
- Telco cable searches
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) Register of Proceedings searches - neighbourhood disputes (tree and fence)
- Department of Transport and Main Roads property searches
- Energex, Ergon and Powerlink property searches
- National land titles searches (including mortgage, caveat, easement and plan information)
- National property settlement services (including settlement attendance, stamping, registration of documents, electronic settlements).
Log in or register
You must log in or register with CITEC Confirm to conduct land searches.
- Learn more about CITEC Confirm online searches and services.
- Last reviewed: 1 Aug 2019
- Last updated: 12 Jul 2023