Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Land searches for conveyancing
Legal and insurance firms can conduct a number of land searches online for conveyancing purposes through CITEC Confirm.
- Property certificates from councils and local authorities
- Contaminated land searches and land tax certificates
- Telco cable searches
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) Register of Proceedings search - neighbourhood disputes (tree and fence)
- Department of Transport and Main Roads property searches
- Energex, Ergon and Powerlink property searches
- National land titles searches (including mortgage, caveat, easement and plan information)
- National property settlement services (including settlement attendance, stamping, registration of documents, eConveyancing via PEXA).
Log in or register
You must log in or register with CITEC Confirm to conduct land searches.
- Learn more about CITEC Confirm online searches and services.
- Last reviewed: 1 Aug 2019
- Last updated: 9 Sep 2020