CITEC Confirm online services
You can register with CITEC Confirm to use the Queensland Government's secure, electronic information services to access help with:
- court lodgements
- debt recovery
- buying or selling property
- money lending
- business start-up
- risk management
- asset discovery
- insurance claim processing.
These services are used by businesses in the legal, banking, financial services and credit management industries, and by commercial agents and local government authorities.
If you are eligible, you can access the following electronic services through CITEC Confirm:
- police searches, crime reports and traffic accident reports*
- vehicle searches*
- electronic filing for Queensland Courts*
- land searches including land tax clearance and contaminated lands
- corporate and individual searches.
*Note: Access to these services is restricted to certain types of businesses. Select the service you are interested in to see if you are eligible.
For details on how to apply, contact:
Phone: 1800 773 773
- Last reviewed: 09 Aug 2016
- Last updated: 09 Aug 2016