Electronic court filing for law firms
You can use our electronic court filing (eFiling) service to speed up your dealings with Queensland courts.
Benefits of eFiling
- bulk upload an unlimited number of documents
- responses returned online
- fully claimable fees
- single data entry with relevant information automatically reproduced throughout the lodgement process
- greater efficiency - results are returned immediately, ready for serving
- itemised fee summary
- faster processing - create profile templates for representatives, plaintiffs or applicants; servers, deponents and precedents (eliminating the need for repetitive data entry).
Queensland Magistrates Courts eFiling
For all Queensland Magistrates Courts, you can eFile:
- requests for default judgments
- applications for enforcement hearing summons.
Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) eFiling
For QCAT, you can eFile:
- minor civil disputes
- requests for decision by default.
Register for eFiling
To register for eFiling, contact:
Phone: 1800 773 773
Note: Access to these services is restricted. Individuals are not currently eligible to access eFiling for Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Last reviewed: 1 Aug 2019
- Last updated: 7 Aug 2019