Lodging your water application
Before completing your application form, contact your local business centre to discuss your application.
To ensure your application is processed as quickly as possible:
- Use the approved form and complete it electronically, if possible.
- Attach all the required information and documents. Check that the information provided is correct, including names and property descriptions are exactly as written on your property title (lot on plan details).
- Provide sketches on an A4 size property map in black ink. Property maps can be downloaded directly from Queensland Globe.
- Email your application to WaterHub@rdmw.qld.gov.au. We will then contact you to arrange payment over the phone. Do not send any credit card details by email or fax.
Some application forms allow the use of an electronic signature. To use an electronic signature, you must save a digital copy of your application and email it to us. We cannot accept electronic signatures on scanned or hard-copy forms.
- Last reviewed: 1 Jul 2022
- Last updated: 24 Oct 2022