Lodging your water application
Before completing your application form, contact your local business centre to discuss your application and read the guide at the back of the form.
To ensure your application is processed as quickly as possible:
- Use the approved form and include all required information and documents, including any required payment.
- Make sure the information you provide is correct, including names and property descriptions (lot on plan details).
- Complete the form electronically, where possible, or manually using BLOCK letters in black ink.
- Provide sketches on an A4 size property map in black ink. Property maps can be obtained from your local business centre.
Lodgement and payment options
You can lodge your application at your local business centre. We accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS or credit card payments.
Mail your application to your local business centre. Include a cheque made out to the 'Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy' or attach a completed credit card details form (PDF, 37KB) to your application.
By fax or email
Email or fax your application to your local business centre. To arrange payment, call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) during business hours.
To ensure your details are protected, we do not accept credit card details sent to us by fax or email.
- Last reviewed: 17 Aug 2017
- Last updated: 06 Feb 2018