Submit your CEI final report and data
Submit your data, final report and costing report for the current round of the Collaborative Exploration Initiative below.
Ensure you have read the CEI 7 Guideline. It's recommended that you use the same templates as you used for the application:
- CEI Round 7 Guideline for applicants (PDF, 464KB)
- CEI Round 7 technical proposal template (DOCX, 47KB)
- CEI Round 7 proposed budget template (XLSX, 50KB)
Ensure your data is in the correct templates and formats:
- Minerals Data Submission Template (XLSX, 955KB)
- Practice Direction for Submission of Geophysical Survey Data (PDF, 47KB)
If you require assistance or have any questions, contact:
Phone: 0436 949 911
CEI provides funding for innovative new exploration programs that address critical knowledge gaps and contribute to the discovery of critical minerals in Queensland, as we transition to a decarbonised future.
Collection of information from Applicants for this initiative is authorised under the, Guideline for Applicants Collaborative Exploration Initiative Round 7, and may be used by the Geological Survey of Queensland for the following purposes:
- communicating with the Applicant regarding this Round, future rounds and related events
- providing information to the Technical Assessment Panel for the purpose of assessment
- disclosing of information to other agencies and departments, Department of Environment and Science and Department of Resources, within the Queensland Government for the purpose of investigating compliance
- used for the purpose of auditing.
The personal information provided will not otherwise be used or disclosed unless authorised or required by law and will be handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
Questions marked with * must be completed.