Penalties for non-compliance
Our compliance officers will discuss any non-compliance issues at the time of an inspection. Sometimes, we will also provide education and advice.
We will make a follow-up visit, when necessary, to ensure all non-compliance issues, previously identified during an inspection, have been resolved.
Failure to comply with the law can lead to enforcement action including one or more of the following:
- on-the-spot fines
- prosecution, which carries a maximum fine of $13,345
- disciplinary action, ranging from fines to cancellation of the licence.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556