Business health and safety resources for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Use these workplace health and safety resources, posters, and fact sheets to help you stay informed and manage your business during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Business planning for COVID-19
You should have plans in place that cover COVID-19 risks for the health and safety of your staff and customers.
All businesses should:
- maintain good hand and respiratory hygiene
- conduct regular cleaning and disinfection
- send unwell staff home immediately to get tested for COVID-19.
Read more about business and COVID-19.
Business continuity planning
Review your business continuity plan and think of ways you can reduce the risks associated with COVID-19 positive people (including staff) entering your business. Consider how your business will continue to operate if staff contract COVID-19.
Find information on managing COVID-19 in your business or workplace.
COVID-19 posters, signage and fact sheets
Print and display these workplace posters to show your customers and employees what actions you are taking to stop the spread of COVID-19.
The Australian Government has a library of COVIDSafe resources.
Safe Work Australia offers advice and checklists for creating a safe work environment, including:
- National guide for safe workplaces checklist
- COVID-19 information for workplaces toolkit
- COVID-19 resource kit – includes a COVID-19 workplace checklist, how to keep workers safe fact sheet, guide to setting up your workstation at home and more.
Mental health and wellbeing
A range of mental health and wellbeing resources and support (including COVID-19 information) is available from the Queensland and Australian governments.
General cleaning, disinfection and health advice
Hygiene and cleaning advice is available from the Queensland and Australian governments, including:
- Hand washing for hygiene
- How to protect yourself and others – COVID-19 – including social distancing, workplaces, using taxi and ride share services, public transport and PPE advice
- Cleaning resources, posters and images
- Routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community.
- Last reviewed: 15 Dec 2022
- Last updated: 19 Jul 2022