Supply general goods and services to Queensland Government
The Queensland Government provides opportunities for suppliers and industry to supply general goods and services (GG&S) to government.
The GG&S group includes general, tangible and consumable products (goods) and services.
GG&S is only 1 of 6 procurement categories that the Queensland Government focuses on.
Read more about supplying other types of goods and services.
Find GG&S opportunities
Register as a new supplier
The first step to being considered as a preferred supplier of general goods and services is to register with QTenders as a new supplier.
Follow the instructions to register and you'll be kept updated on opportunities automatically.
You can apply for the Expansion of Workplace Health Services Invitation to Offer on the QTenders website that closes on 7 September 2020. The expanded services include:
- Group 4: Early Intervention Program Services and
- Group 5: Services to support/prevent employees experiencing: vicarious trauma, compassion fatigue and/or intergenerational trauma.
Other resources and tools
Use these tools for finding GG&S-related opportunities:
- Queensland Contracts Directory – to find current arrangements that are in place
- QTenders – find Queensland Government tender opportunities
- Forward procurement pipeline – to find upcoming procurement opportunities
- Resources for suppliers to Queensland Government
Watch these videos for more information:
GG&S procurement groups
The GG&S group is made up of 6 procurement groups:
- contingent workforce
- employee services
- professional services
When government buyers are looking for a supplier for one of these groups, they usually search an existing whole-of-government standing offer arrangement (SOA) to find preferred suppliers.
If a suitable SOA isn't available, they may then go to market and invite tenders.
View the current SOAs under these procurement groups:
- Temporary and Contracted Workers Preferred Supplier Panel
- Resource Manager Services for ICT Contractors
- Salary Packaging Administration Services
- Salary Packaging Novated Leasing Services
- Workplace Health Services
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Finance, Audit and Economic Services – Tranche 1) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Human Resource Services – Tranche 2) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Management and Policy Services – Tranche 3) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Probity & Procurement – Tranche 4) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Agile Project/Program Management Services - Tranche 5) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Legal Services
- Domestic Air Travel – Qantas Airways
- Domestic and International Air Travel – Virgin Australia
- International Air Travel – Cathay Pacific Airways
- Domestic Air Travel – Regional Express
- Services and Air Charter & Aerial Work Services
- Short Term Rental of Motor Vehicles
- Business Travel Insurance
- Emergency Traveller Assistance
- Travel Management Company Services
- Accommodation Brokerage Services
- Online Booking Tool
- Metering and data services (electricity, gas, water)
- For the supply of Electricity to Large Market Sites in the State of Queensland
- Retail Electricity for Small Market Sites
Other areas covered under GG&S
Business equipment services
- Last reviewed: 24 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 5 Aug 2020