Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Supply general goods and services to Queensland Government
The Queensland Government provides opportunities for suppliers and industry to supply general goods and services (GG&S) to government.
The GG&S group includes general, tangible and consumable products (goods) and services.
GG&S is only 1 of 6 procurement categories that the Queensland Government focuses on.
Read more about supplying other types of goods and services.
Find GG&S opportunities
Register as a new supplier
The first step to being considered as a preferred supplier of general goods and services is to register with QTenders as a new supplier.
Follow the instructions to register and you'll be kept updated on opportunities automatically.
Other resources and tools
Use these tools for finding GG&S-related opportunities:
- Queensland Contracts Directory – to find current arrangements that are in place
- QTenders – find Queensland Government tender opportunities
- Forward procurement pipeline – to find upcoming procurement opportunities
- Resources for suppliers to Queensland Government
Watch these videos for more information:
GG&S procurement groups
The GG&S group is made up of 6 procurement groups:
- contingent workforce
- employee services
- professional services
When government buyers are looking for a supplier for one of these groups, they usually search an existing whole-of-government standing offer arrangement (SOA) to find preferred suppliers.
If a suitable SOA isn't available, they may then go to market and invite tenders.
View the current SOAs under these procurement groups:
- Temporary and Contracted Workers Preferred Supplier Panel
- Resource Manager Services for ICT Contractors
- Salary Packaging Administration Services
- Salary Packaging Novated Leasing Services
- Workplace Health Services
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Finance, Audit and Economic Services – Tranche 1) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Human Resource Services – Tranche 2) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Management and Policy Services – Tranche 3) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Probity & Procurement – Tranche 4) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Professional Services (Agile Project/Program Management Services - Tranche 5) by Consultants
- Whole-of-Government Standing Offer Arrangement for the provision of Legal Services
- Domestic Air Travel – Qantas Airways
- Domestic and International Air Travel – Virgin Australia
- International Air Travel – Cathay Pacific Airways
- Domestic Air Travel – Regional Express
- Services and Air Charter & Aerial Work Services
- Short Term Rental of Motor Vehicles
- Business Travel Insurance
- Emergency Traveller Assistance
- Travel Management Company Services
- Accommodation Brokerage Services
- Online Booking Tool
- Metering and data services (electricity, gas, water)
- For the supply of Electricity to Large Market Sites in the State of Queensland
- Retail Electricity for Small Market Sites
Other areas covered under GG&S
Business equipment services
- Last reviewed: 29 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 9 Sep 2020