DAF environmental impact assessment companion guide
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) can help you understand the agriculture, fisheries, forestry and biosecurity matters that should be addressed in your environmental impact statement.
- land use planning
- socio-economic impacts of development
- natural resource management
- legislative responsibilities, policies and interests.
Use this information to prepare:
- initial advice statements
- terms of reference
- environmental impact statements
- assessment reports
- other documents associated with the environmental assessment process in Queensland.
For more information:
- Last reviewed: 14 Feb 2023
- Last updated: 14 Feb 2023