Environmental licences and permits
Licensing and permits for activities that could impact the environment. Includes important information about applying for environmental authorities.
Use our forms and fees finder for information on applying for a new environmental authority (EA) or managing your existing EAs.
- Environmentally relevant activities
- Types of applications for a new environmental authority
- Activities suitable for standard applications
- Administering authority for environmental authorities
- Lodging your environmental authority application
- Technical information requirements for an environmental authority application
- Last reviewed: 18 Sep 2017
- Last updated: 29 Jun 2016
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth - Brisbane 21/06/2018
- Growing Queensland's Companies Program - Growth Clinic 21/06/2018
The annual return is now available in OSRconnect. Make sure you lodge and pay by Monday 23 July.
If you made a mistake in your payroll tax annual return, contact OSR before 23 July to cancel the return and start over.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Register for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.