Environmental licences and permits
Licensing and permits for activities that could impact the environment. Includes important information about applying for environmental authorities.
Use our forms and fees finder for information on applying for a new environmental authority (EA) or managing your existing EAs.
- Environmentally relevant activities
- Types of applications for a new environmental authority
- Activities suitable for standard applications
- Administering authority for environmental authorities
- Lodging your environmental authority application
- Technical information requirements for an environmental authority application
- Financial assurance for resource activities
- Financial Provisioning Scheme for resource activity environmental authorities
- Progressive rehabilitation and closure plan for mined land
- Financial assurance for prescribed activities
- Progressive rehabilitation and certification for an environmental authority
- Residual risk payments for an environmental authority
- Last reviewed: 23 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 01 Nov 2019
I want to...
Find the latest information on limits on public gatherings for coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it may affect your business. New restrictions for busine
Check which small business grants are now open.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster