Natural resource funding
The Natural Resources Recovery Program (NRRP) has up to $10 million in funding available per year to eligible Queensland-based natural resource management organisations for projects that promote sustainable outcomes and innovation for land resources.
The program builds on the success of the Natural Resources Investment Program, with a focus on sustainable land management and regional prosperity by investing in our land and vegetation resources, our regions, and science. The NRRP will ensure that funds go to regions and activities not completely supported by other grant programs.
Applications for the Natural Resources Recovery Program are now open.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must be a:
- not-for-profit organisation
- Queensland-based natural resource management organisation.
However, applicants can work with other groups in collaboration on projects.
Funding will go to projects that support:
- improving landscape resilience and ability to respond to natural disasters and climate change
- stakeholders to adopt sustainable practice management and drive regional economies
- understanding the state of natural resources through monitoring and evaluation.
- Applications open 1 August 2022.
- Applications close 5pm, 22 August 2022.
- Successful projects are expected to be announced by end of October 2022 depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply
Submit your application by completing these steps:
- Read the key documents and information:
- Check your eligibility (refer to section 4 of the application guidelines)
- Download the project plan template (XLSX, 301KB)
- Create an account and complete the application form, including providing mandatory documentation (such as the project plan)
- Submit your application
Multiple applications can be submitted, however each project proposal will require a separate application form.
Note: Successful applicants will require (or have ability to access) an ArcGIS account.
For more information about the program, or if you have further questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last reviewed: 27 Jun 2022
- Last updated: 29 Jul 2022