The national Geoscience Portal is part of the Australian Geoscience Information Network (AUSGIN), a data discovery and analysis portal for geoscience data from all of Australia's state, territory and federal governments.
To access data:
- Under the Add Data menu in the layers panel, expand the Boreholes heading, and click on National Virtual Core Library.
- Use the drop-down to select Provider = Queensland, then click Add data to Map.
- Find out about our hyperspectral scanning services and data, including HyLoggerTM.
- Read about core library services and other drill core services.
- Last reviewed: 01 Feb 2019
- Last updated: 01 Feb 2019