Hyperspectral scanning services and data
HyLoggerTM is a non-destructive spectroscopic scanning technique to assess the mineralogical distribution of an entire drill core, with minimal sample preparation or removal from its original tray.
Before you begin
- Read the HyLogger brochure for more information about the technique and the data available.
- Read the HyLogger terms and conditions for information about core preparation and submission.
- View the GSQ product and service catalogue (XLSX, 118KB) for pricing.
Lodge a request for HyLogging of core samples
Accessing HyLogger data
Visit the Geoscience Portal to access publicly available HyLogger data.
- Last reviewed: 07 Feb 2019
- Last updated: 08 Feb 2019