Lodging production and sales returns
All mines must submit statistics on their production and sales to the government. This page explains what you'll need to provide, and how to submit your returns.
Lodging your return
Use the guides and forms below to compile your return. Send all returns by the due dates below to email@example.com.
If you need help completing your returns, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 7 3199 7915.
You must complete and lodge your statistical return form before 30 September each year.
- Guide to completing the annual statistical return 2015-16 (PDF, 200KB)
- Queensland annual statistical census form 2015-16 (PDF, 225KB)
You must submit quarterly production and sales returns from the time the mine employs staff for:
- coal production or pre-stripping of overburden
- development before the mine begins producing coal.
The due dates for submitting your returns are shown in the table below.
- Guide to submission of statistical data relating to coal production and sales (PDF, 750KB)
- Quarterly coal return – production, export and domestic sales forms (XLS, 275KB)
Due dates for quarterly coal production and sales returns
|Financial year quarter||Quarterly period||Date due*|
|Q1||1 Jul - 30 Sep||21 Oct|
|Q2||1 Oct - 31 Dec||21 Jan|
|Q3||1 Jan - 31 Mar||21 Apr|
|Q4||1 Apr - 30 Jun||21 Jul|
*When this date falls on a weekend or public holiday, you must submit your return by the next available business day.
- Last reviewed: 14 Jul 2016
- Last updated: 14 Jul 2016