Lodging production and sales returns
All mines must submit statistics on their production and sales to the government. This page explains what you'll need to provide, and how to submit your returns.
Lodging your return
Use the guides and forms below to compile your return. Send all returns by the due dates below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help completing your returns, email email@example.com or phone +61 7 3199 7915.
You must complete and lodge your statistical return form before 30 September each year.
- Explanatory notes: How to complete the Queensland mining statistical survey (PDF, 334KB)
- Queensland annual statistical return 2019-20 (PDF, 386KB)
You must submit quarterly production and sales returns from the time the mine employs staff for:
- coal production or pre-stripping of overburden
- development before the mine begins producing coal.
The due dates for submitting your returns are shown in the table below.
- Practice direction – Submission of statistical data relating to coal production and sales (PDF, 346KB)
- Quarterly coal return – production, export and domestic sales forms (XLS, 228KB)
Due dates for quarterly coal production and sales returns
|Calendar year quarter||Quarterly period||Date due*|
|Q1||1 Jan - 31 Mar||21 Apr|
|Q2||1 Apr - 30 Jun||21 Jul|
|Q3||1 Jul - 30 Sep||21 Oct|
|Q4||1 Oct - 31 Dec||21 Jan|
*When this date falls on a weekend or public holiday, you must submit your return by the next available business day.
- Last reviewed: 6 Nov 2019
- Last updated: 8 Jul 2020