Pest animal control support services

While landowners are responsible for controlling invasive animals on their property, your local government and Biosecurity Queensland can provide expertise, technical support and coordination of control programs.

Your local government is the first point of contact for all enquiries about pest animal control, planning, complaints or baiting services.

Your local Biosecurity Queensland Officer can help with specific pest issues such as invasive animal species that must be reported to an authorised officer.

Additional support is available through:

  • your local Landcare group; the national Landcare directory provides contact details and locality maps
  • private pest animal control contractors
  • private planning consultants.

Report suspect pest animal sightings

To report suspect sightings of prohibited or restricted animals, or notifiable ants:

Also consider...