Queensland Government billing enquiries
You can contact us about billing, invoices and late payments for most Queensland Government agencies*.
If your business supplies goods and services to a Queensland Government agency, you can contact us to follow-up late invoice payments.
Contact us on 13 QGOV (13 74 68) to:
- discuss an unpaid bill, invoice or debt
- confirm bill payment details
- talk to our accounts payable section
- follow-up a late payment by a Queensland Government agency*.
*Note: We don't handle billing enquiries for:
- Queensland Health
- Queensland public hospitals and health care facilities
- Building and Asset Services (formerly QBuild)
- Department of Education (DoE).
- Find out about the On-time Payment Policy for bills that a Queensland Government agency hasn't paid to a supplier within 30 calendar days.
- Last reviewed: 17 May 2016
- Last updated: 21 May 2019