Queensland Government billing enquiries
You can contact us about billing, invoices and late payments for most Queensland Government agencies*.
If your business supplies goods and services to a Queensland Government agency, you can contact us to follow-up late invoice payments.
Contact us on 13 QGOV (13 74 68) to:
- discuss an unpaid bill, invoice or debt
- confirm bill payment details
- talk to our accounts payable section
- follow-up a late payment by a Queensland Government agency*.
*Note: We don't handle billing enquiries for:
- Queensland Health
- Queensland public hospitals and health care facilities
- Department of Education (DoE).
- Find out about the On-time Payment Policy that details the Queensland Government's commitment to pay small business suppliers within 20 calendar days, and have access to penalty interest on late payment.
- Last reviewed: 1 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 1 Jul 2020
I want to...
- Tendering top ten tips 24/09/2020
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 29/09/2020