Register for Online Services (Department of Environment and Science)
Register as an Online Services customer today for a faster and more efficient way to manage your information and business obligations with the Department of Environment and Science (DES).
As an Online Services customer you are able to:
- manage contact details and business and personal information online
- submit applications and pay instantly
- access online lodgement, annual returns and waste transport certificates.
Steps to becoming an Online Services customer
- Gather your information.
Businesses will need:
- registered business name and address
- phone, email and contact number
- Australian Business Number (ABN)/Australian Company Number (ACN)
- letter of authorisation (PDF, 149KB).
Individuals will need to provide their:
- full name
- phone number
- email address
- date of birth.
- Complete your registration online.
Support is available Monday–Friday 8.30am–4.30pm (AEST) (except public holidays).
- Phone: 1300 130 372 (select option 6)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last reviewed: 3 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 28 Aug 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Technical support for Online Services:
- Mon-Fri 8.30am–4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
- Phone: 1300 130 372 (option 6)
- Email: email@example.com