How to register for Online Services
Register as an Online Services customer today for a faster and more efficient way to manage your information and business obligations with the Department of Environment and Science (DES).
As an Online Services customer you are able to:
- manage contact details and business and personal information online
- submit applications and pay instantly
- access online lodgement, annual returns and waste transport certificates.
Read this guide to learn more about how to register for Online Services, what information to provide, user account types and the minimum system requirements needed.
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/04/2021
- Payroll tax: Contractor provisions 29/04/2021
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Technical support for Online Services:
- Mon-Fri 8.30am–4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
- Phone: 1300 130 372 (option 6)
- Email: email@example.com