User guides for Online Services
Use these guides to help get you registered and transacting using Online Services, or to learn more about other licensing obligations.
Online Services user guides
- Getting started with Online Services (PDF, 2.7MB) – instructions on how to register and get ready to transact online.
- Using Online Services (PDF, 2.3MB) – instructions on how to find the service you want and keep your customer details up to date.
Navigating Online Services
- Allocation of quarry material (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Environmental Authorities (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Environmental Authority annual returns (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Environmental Authority apply for a new EA (PDF, 2.2MB)
- Environmental Authority apply to amend an EA (PDF, 2.6MB)
- Environmental Authority apply for a decision on ERC (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Parks and Forest Authorities (PDF, 3.1MB)
- Waste tracking (PDF, 1MB)
- Wildlife Authorities (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Macropods Online – more information and user guides on how to use the Macropods Online site.
- Waste tracking – more information and user guides on how to meet your waste tracking obligations.
- Native animal keeping licences – user guides on how to apply for, amend, and renew a standard, specialised or advanced licence.
- Last reviewed: 18 Jul 2022
- Last updated: 17 Aug 2021
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Technical support for Online Services:
- Mon-Fri 8.30am–4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
- Phone: 1300 130 372 (option 6)
- Email: email@example.com