Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
User guides for Online Services
Use these guides to help get you registered and transacting using Online Services, or to learn more about other licensing obligations.
Online Services user guides
- Getting started with Online Services (PDF, 2.7MB) – instructions on how to register and get ready to transact online.
- Using Online Services (PDF, 2.3MB) – instructions on how to find the service you want and keep your customer details up to date.
Navigating Online Services
- Allocation of quarry material (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Environmental Authorities (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Environmental Authority annual returns (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Waste tracking (PDF, 1MB)
- Wildlife Authorities (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Macropods Online – more information and user guides on how to use the Macropods Online site.
- Waste tracking – more information and user guides on how to meet your waste tracking obligations.
- Native animal keeping licences – user guides on how to apply for, amend, and renew a standard, specialised or advanced licence.
- Last reviewed: 13 Nov 2020
- Last updated: 25 Nov 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Technical support for Online Services:
- Mon-Fri 8.30am–4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
- Phone: 1300 130 372 (option 6)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org