Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Your gas supply
Your gas retailer—the business that sends your bill—is different to the business that delivers gas to your business via the pipeline networks. Your distributor owns and operates the pipelines and also inspects, tests, repairs, replaces and maintains them.
Not all areas have natural gas distribution networks. To find out if gas is available to your property, phone the APA Customer Connections Line on 1300 001 001, visit the Australian Gas Networks website or contact one of the distributors listed below.
Reticulated natural gas distributors
An interconnected gas pipeline network to link Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and the ACT.
Australian Gas Networks supplies the Brisbane CBD, northern suburbs of Brisbane, Ipswich, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Maryborough and Hervey Bay.
- Faults & emergencies: 1800 427 532
- General enquiries: (07) 3267 9511
Allgas Energy (part of the APA Group) supplies the southern suburbs of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba and Oakey.
- Faults & emergencies:1300 763 106
- General enquiries: 1300 766 338
Maranoa Regional Council operate a small gas distribution network in Roma.
- Contact 1300 007 662 for gas emergencies and press 1 (one).
Western Downs Regional Council operate a small gas distribution network in Dalby.
- Contact 1300 268 624 for emergencies including after hours.
Unsafe use of gas and accidents involving energy infrastructure can have serious consequences. If you are excavating on a property with underground gas pipes, you must be aware of your safety obligations.
- Learn more about digging near pipes or cables, and find out how you can lodge a free enquiry about your excavation work.
- Report problems such as loss of supply directly to your gas distributor. Dial 000 to report an accident resulting in damage to pipelines causing a safety concern for residents.
- Find more information about gas safety.