Register for MyMinesOnline

You can register for MyMinesOnline in person or online.

Access to MyMinesOnline is free, but you'll need to provide proof of ID (identification) to get full access.

Make an online enquiry with the MyMinesOnline help desk.

Register and verify

  1. Visit the MyMinesOnline registration page and enter your details. You will be sent an acknowledgement with a temporary password, please log in and change the password to one of your own choice.
  2. To be verified and have full access contact the MyMinesOnline help desk for how you can have your identification verified. Make an online enquiry or phone: +61 7 3199 8133.

Certifying documents

If registering online, your ID documents must be certified by an authorised witness. This may include (but not limited to) a:

  • justice of the peace
  • commissioner for declarations
  • police officer
  • medical practitioner
  • dentist
  • pharmacist
  • nurse
  • school teacher
  • state or Commonwealth government employee.

ID documents

You'll need to provide 1 document from list A and 1 from list B.

These documents must be current to be accepted for registration.

List A

  • Australian driver's licence
  • Australian passport
  • Firearms licence
  • Foreign passport
  • Public service photo ID

List B

  • Centrelink card
  • Medicare card
  • Department of Veterans Affairs card
  • Change of name certificate
  • Credit card, bank card or bank passbook
  • Security guard/crowd control licence
  • Marriage certificate
  • Australian university ID card (less than 1 year old)
  • Council rates notice
  • Letter from employer
  • Electoral roll extract