Business advisory services for the taxi and limousine industry
The Queensland Government is providing $3.75 million for business advisory services to assist Queensland taxi and limousine owners and operators to adapt to, and make the most of, opportunities provided by the new regulatory framework for the personalised transport industry.
A range of programs and services will be provided including:
- a counselling service for Queensland taxi and limousine licence owners, operators and their immediate family members to help manage any personal hardship experienced as a result of industry changes
- grants to help businesses adapt to, and make the most of, opportunities provided by the new framework
- additional support to be provided for mentoring and support services.
A free, confidential counselling service has been established to support licence owners, operators and their immediate families as a result of the structural re-adjustment of the personalised transport industry. Dedicated counsellors are ready to assist and will work with you to manage personal impacts you or your immediate family members may be experiencing as a result of the industry changes.
To seek assistance or to talk to a counsellor, phone 1300 763 168. Counsellors will listen to your concerns and provide sound, practical advice to help you care for yourself and your loved ones.
Read more about the counselling service.
- Last reviewed: 02 May 2017
- Last updated: 02 May 2017