COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Customer service for tourism
Improve customer service and satisfaction with our templates, guidelines and visitor advice.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business rights and obligations
Read the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's latest information on the rights and obligations of businesses, including the travel industry, in response to events caused by COVID-19.
- Step 1: Write a vision statement for your business
- Step 2: Develop a strategy for service quality
- Step 3: Understand your customers' needs
- Step 4: Hire staff that provide quality service
- Step 5: Implement systems and standards for service quality
- Step 6: Measure and manage service quality
- Last reviewed: 22 Dec 2020
- Last updated: 14 Sep 2020
I want to...
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.