Best practice standards for CCTV
Licensees who do not have a specific condition to operate CCTV on their licence may also like to use the CCTV guide for tips to adopt best practice standards for CCTV systems.
The CCTV guide is designed to supplement legislation and provide best practice tips in relation to cameras and lighting, CCTV storage, retention and availability, and security and privacy.
Legislative standards are recognised and incorporated within the guide; however, licensees must at all times ensure that they are complying with the law.
- Contact the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulations (OLGR).
- Read the Liquor Act 1992.
- Download the Liquor Regulation 2002.
- Last reviewed: 24 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 24 Jun 2019