Livestock entry requirements for Queensland
You no longer need a certificate of health to bring livestock into Queensland. Instead, owners must ensure that they understand and have met all requirements for moving livestock within Queensland.
Livestock owners have a general biosecurity obligation to prevent or minimise the likelihood or impact of a biosecurity risk.
People introducing livestock into Queensland should seek a written assurance about the health status of the animals to be introduced.
Specific requirements for moving livestock
Entry requirements for other states and territories
- New South Wales livestock movement requirements
- Victoria livestock entry requirements
- Tasmania animal entry requirements
- South Australia livestock movement requirements
- Western Australia livestock movement requirements
- Northern Territory livestock entry requirements.