Promotional requirements and privacy for the Indigenous Native Food Program
If you receive support, you'll be expected to:
- actively promote your projects
- provide information and attend media/promotion events if requested
- acknowledge the Queensland Government support in all relevant published material, media releases and public statements.
Privacy of applicants
The Queensland Government collects and collates information from the application form to assess applications for the program. Only authorised departmental officers and approved grant assessors have access to this information.
Applicants should note that broad details of successful proposals, agreed outcomes, progress and the level of support awarded may be published by the Queensland Government. Some information may be used to promote funded projects.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent, unless required by law or for the purposes of the Information Privacy Act 2009.
For audit purposes, the Queensland Government is required to retain the applications and other supplied supporting material.
The provisions of the Right to Information Act 2009 apply to documents in the possession of the Queensland Government.
- Last reviewed: 16 Sep 2020
- Last updated: 16 Sep 2020