Industry case management for major projects in Queensland
If you want to expand your business and undertake major projects the Queensland Government's industry case managers can work with you to make the process easier, help avoid delays and minimise costs.
Case managers will:
- work with you to overcome establishment and expansion issues
- liaise across state government agencies to fast track projects
- assist with development approvals.
Your project may be eligible for case management if it:
- will make a significant contribution to the Queensland economy through economic growth, exports, employment and infrastructure provision
- requires multiple approvals and active facilitation across governments and stakeholders
- is complex or sensitive and responds to a recognised regional need.
Find out more about case management support.
- Last reviewed: 03 Sep 2014
- Last updated: 04 May 2016